1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chili sauce, optional
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 dash hot pepper sauce, optional
1 dash Worcestershire sauce optional

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Combine tuna, egg, bread crumbs, onion, celery, red bell pepper, mayonnaise, hot chili sauce, chili sauce, dill, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Shape into 4 patties (mixture will be very soft and delicate). Refrigerate for 30 minutes to make the patties easier to handle, if desired can be made up a day or two in advance.

Coat a cast iron skillet with cooking spray, oil or butter(just enough to coat not shallow frying); fry tuna patties for about 3 to 4 minutes per side. These are fragile, so be careful when turning them. Then I pop them into the oven for 5-10 minutes. Using a cast iron skillet makes it even easier.

Serve plain, or on GF buns with yummy sides of steamed veggies coughs or deep fried sweet potato fries.

When I hear of a Krabby patty Sponge Bob comes to mind. Several years ago someone mentioned him, and I asked who? I was told it was a cartoon with a sponge kid that his little boy watched and loved. Then my grandchildren came along, and I watched with them. Seems to me he was always loosing his pants and running around in his underwear.