Pork Chops with Blue Cheese Gravy
2 tablespoons butter
4 thick cut pork chops
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
1 cup whipping cream
2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Melt butter in a large skillet, over medium heat
.2. Season the pork chops with black pepper and garlic powder.
- Fry the chops in butter until no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn occasionally to brown evenly.
5… Remove chops to a plate and keep warm.
- Stir the whipping cream into the skillet, loosening
any bits of meat stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in blue cheese.
8.Cook, stirring constantly until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over warm pork chops.