Pork Loin With Peach Honey Glaze

1 c. peach preserves 2 T. honey juice of 1 small lemon 3 lb. boneless pork loin salt and pepper
Heat oven to 350. Line pan with aluminum foil. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place fat side up on foil. Roast 1 hr Combine honey, preserves, and lemon juice. Brush roast all over with glaze. Cook 45 minutes longer basting every 15 minutes.

Also had homegrown sliced tomatoes, homegrown fried okra, creamed corn and great northern beans cooked with polish sausage and onion.

This sounds so good that I will try it tomorrow for dinner. Sounds so refreshingly good I love fruits and pork to gether never had it before just wanted yu to know I will let you know how we like it. tomorrow night. For our dinner.

Have a very good night!!!

Sounds so good that I think I will have it for our dinner tomorrow night. It really sounds so yummy as we have never had pork n fruit together can;t wait to have. Will let you know if we like it or not!!!

We liked it! Even the leftover slice was good on a cold sandwich next day. I liked the sweet glaze with the pork. I sliced mine after I cooked it and made sure all the slices got coated with the glaze. Would probably be good drizzled over rice too, but if you wanted to do that you might want to double the sauce ingredients.

We did have triple ingredients in the glaze and triple the rice as we had friends over the other night, Had the other things you had to and we loved every bite of it. We like liked cold pork for sandwiches sooo goood yummy!!!