Posting Emeril's version and ISO TSR Red Robin Artichoke and Spinach Dip

The site I got the following recipe from voted it the closest to Red Robin’s Artichoke and Spinach Dip. I personally think it’s much better than the one at the restaurant. I want to serve this for Thanksgiving but Emeril’s version is rather pricey to make, so I would like to try to make the Top Secret Recipe version of the Red Robin Artichoke and Spinach Dip and see how it compares. I hope someone has this recipe. Thank you in advance.~Pani_Irena

Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, 2002

Show: Emeril Live

Episode: Happy Happy Hour

2 (10-ounce) packages fresh spinach, well rinsed and stems trimmed

4 tablespoons unsalted butter

1 cup chopped yellow onions

1 tablespoon minced garlic

1 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

1/4 teaspoon cayenne

1/4 cup all-purpose flour

1 cup milk

1 cup heavy cream

2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice

1 cup 1/2-inch cubes rindless Brie

1 cup grated Monterey Jack

1 (6 1/2-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped

4 strips bacon, fried crisp, drained and chopped

1/4 cup grated Parmesan

Assorted chips for dipping (pita chips, tortilla chips, bagel chips)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round chafing dish and set aside.

Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the spinach in batches and cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and refresh under cold running water. Squeeze to remove all excess water and chop. Set aside. In a medium pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, to make a light roux, about 2 minutes. Add the milk and cream in a steady stream, and cook, stirring constantly, until thick and creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cooked spinach and lemon juice, and stir to incorporate. Add the cubed and grated cheeses, artichoke hearts, and bacon, and stir well. Remove from the heat and pour into the prepared dish. Top with the Parmesan and bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot with chips.

Just intorducing myself here…