Quick & Easy Meal...

My sister told me about this recipe. I made it the other day and it was quick, easy & pretty good. After I drained the beef, I added 1 package of taco seasoning with ¼ cup water. Also, I didn’t have any Cheez Whiz so I made a cheese sauce instead……

BACON CHEESEBURGER ROLL-UP

1 LB LEAN GROUND BEEF
4 SLICES BACON, CHOPPED
½ CUP CHOPPED ONION
2/3 CUP CHEEZ WHIZ
1 PKG REFRIGERATED CRESCENT DINNER ROLLS

PREHEAT OVEN TO 400°F.

COOK GROUND BEEF, BACON & ONIONS IN A LARGE SKILLET ON MEDIUM-HIGH HEAT UNTIL GROUND BEEF IS EVENLY BROWNED, STIRRING OCCASIONALLY. DRAIN; RETURN MEAT MIXTURE TO SKILLET.

ADD CHEEZ WHIZ; COOK 5 MINUTES OR UNTIL COMPLETELY MELTED, STIRRING FREQUENTLY. REMOVE FROM HEAT & SET ASIDE.

UNROLL DOUGH ONTO BAKING SHEET LIGHTLY SPRAYED WITH COOKING SPRAY. PRESS DOUGH INTO A 14 X 7-INCH RECTANGLE, FIRMLY PRESSING SEAMS & PERFORATIONS TOGETHER TO SEAL.

TOP EVENLY WITH MEAT MIXTURE. ROLL UP DOUGH, STARTING AT ON OF THE LONG SIDES. REARRANGE, IF NECESSARY, SO ROLL IS SEAM-SIDE DOWN ON BAKING SHEET.

BAKE 20 – 25 MINUTES OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN. CUT DIAGONALLY INTO 6 SLICES TO SERVE.

MAKES 6 SERVINGS.

rho - would you like to share your cheese sauce recipe as well?? This makes a nice lunch or simple dinner when your pressed for time! I’ve made this and I’ve also used bulk Italian sausage in place of ground beef, left off the bacon and added 1/2 c. red or green bell pepper - chopped. Topped with Italian cheese - either a blend of any kind I had on hand. Followed the recipe as directed and then topped slices with marinara to serve.

what’s strange is i posted a reply to this and it’s not showing.