Quick Pizza Soup

[b]I made a soup that my son and all his friends love. It’s easy with pre-made ingredients, and if you have any leftover veggies, you can sneak them in!

Use pre-packaged, frozen meatballs. I like Italian style. Chop an onion and place in the bottom of a microwave-safe bowl. Put 10-15 meatballs in a single layer on top of onions. Microwave until meatballs are done. Having the onions underneath will automatically soften them. Cut meatballs into 1/4’s and put meatballs and onion in slow cooker. Add 1 can of your favorite flavor spaghetti sauce, 15 oz can diced tomatoes, 15oz can tomato sauce, 4 oz can chopped black olives, small can mushrooms, and 1-2 cups cooked rotini pasta. Use a 3 oz pkg of peperoni slices, cut them in half and drop them one by one into slow cooker. Add any leftover veggies you wish to incorporate and add Italian seasonings to taste. Simmer until heated through.

The whole process only takes about 10 minutes and if you serve with a salad and some breadsticks, the whole family is happy![/b]

this recipe sounds really good, can’t wait to try it. my family likes foods like this. 8)