A few months back Oprah’s magazine suggested a recipe which I was smart enough not to write down. I looked around and couldn’t find the exact one, but I found something similar, which I think is delicious.
* 4 Chicken Breast, skinless & boneless * 1 cup Blackberries * 1/2 cup Walnuts * 16 oz. Gourmet Greens Salad Mix * 16 oz. of Champagne Salad Dressing
- Place chicken breast in an oven safe pan.
- Cook at 350° in oven until done.
- Cut into strips. Place on gourmet greens salad bed with fresh blackberries and shelled walnut pieces.
- Pour the Champagne salad dressing over the salad and serve.
you can see a picture of it here: Blackberry Chicken Salad recipe
very simple and quick, with tons of nutrition. I’m also ISO any other good salad recipes. if you got 'em post 'em.