Sauce leftovers ideas

Thanks to you all, I was able to make homemade gyros and bake the pita bread. The recipes and information I found have been great!

So, our Gyros were a hit. Everything is gone. Except the Cucumber Sauce. Any suggestions for another recipe to use this in? Can I freeze it?

Thanks for more of your magic!
I didn’t get a chance to work with it this time, I had some unexpected events take me away from my favorite room in the house, but I will remember those for future reference, especially for the pasta salad.
Does anyone have a suggestion for seasonings to add to it? I thought about adding some mexican spices of some kind (Milder for my family) to use as a sour cream in our mexican dishes. Didn’t know about the cucumber taste with that.
Yup. I’m a chicken. I’ll experiment, but I’m worried about doing it solo, I don’t want to waste food. Thanks again!

You know, we do like to mix our own spices. It does make it feel more “magical”. I joke with the kids about how it feels like making potions. Only, it’s nice to have a guide. Once, when making a chicken rub, my daughter got a little excited and put in almost all the spices she found. The results were…interesting. After that, I found the rub section in here and printed it out. We also started talked about herbs and what they do for flavor. She’s becoming a rub master, I must admit!