shot glass desserts...

I am requesting the recipe for Chili’s shot glass desserts, I would love to know how to make them they are just a perfect size to not overdo and delic.
Comes in choc, apple and strawberry. Any takers???

Here is an old passed down southern recipe:

Peanut Butter Balls:

12oz Peanut Butter
1 cup butter softened
1 1lb box confectioners sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 package chocolate chips semi-sweet
1/4 slice of 1 block of paraffin wax

Combine sugar, butter and vanilla then mix in the smooth peanut butter.
Place walnut size rolled balls on a waxed papered cookie sheet and place in freezer to chill 1hour. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler with 1/4 slice of one block of paraffin wax.**( to make a double boiler easy,take one med. size pot put in 2 in. water slow boil put into that pot another smaller pot to melt the choc. in, do not let the water get into the small pot.) Take the chilled PB balls out of freezer take toothpick and dip each ball in melted choc. to coat. Place back on cookie sheet wax paper and chill again. Can dip twice if you want extra chocolatey goodness

Thankyou so much for the lovely recipe!
I put this on a post when I first signed up but I don’t think I put it in the right way or something all these diff’t threads confuse me…

Anywho thanks but I am not too sure about how to decipher grams into cups, Tablespoons, 1/4 and such… Can you give me the equaivalent from grams into oz. or cups, something that I have on a measuring cup.

I am looking to cut out alot of sugar so I would also like to try to make this w/out all the sugar.
I also did not see an amount for strawberries just add as you like?

Sounds yummy I might just do w/out the alcohol as well.

I just wanted to try to get these recipes b/c it is not an overload of sweets and good if you are watching your figure but still takes care of the craving :wink:

I am going to try my tofu and egg rolls tonite so I will let you know how they come out!

Have a great weekend and have fun cooking :wink:

I’m using the same idea as Applebee’s/PF Chang’s for our Christmas party. I bought some great shot glasses at Ross. I’m going to make little parfaits- using several flavors of pudding and adding crushed graham crackers, brownie bites, fresh fruit, cool-whip, etc. I want to have several flavors for people to choose from (have about 100 guests). Will probably take forever to assemble, but I think they will look impressive!