Simple But Good Pizza Meat Loaf
4 Servings, about 1/4 loaf each
Ground turkey 1 pound
Spaghetti sauce 3/4 cup
Mozzarella cheese, part-skim 1/4 cup
Green peppers, chopped 1/2 cup
Onion, minced 1/4 cup
- Place turkey n 350° F oven; bake until turkey no longer remains pink, about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Cover turkey with waxed paper.
- Cook on high; rotate plate 1/4 turn after 3 minutes.
- Cook until turkey no longer remains pink, about 5 more minutes. Drain.
TO COMPLETE COOKING
- Top baked turkey with spaghetti sauce, cheese, and vegetables.
- Return turkey to either the conventional oven or the microwave oven and heat until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes.