Snacks recipes needed.

Hi

I am sorry if there is any thread related to this.I am happy if you merge it with some intimation.Thanks.

Actually I started this to know new recipes to be done in the evening.As started schools are closed my children is asking new varieties which I am unable to do. They daily want new food to eat.I want to give them which are healthy and nutrition food by which they should get strength but not fat.So please suggest me some good snack recipes.

OMG! This is really beyond belief.

Kids love these.

Paula Deen’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownie S’mores

Ingredients

1 cup butter, softened, plus more for baking dish
2 cups sugar
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup marshmallow creme
8 chocolate covered peanut butter cups

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking dish.

Using an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla and mix well.

In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Spoon it into the baking dish and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool completely, then cut into 16 squares.

Heat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.

Spread the marshmallow creme evenly over 8 brownies, and top with the chocolate covered peanut butter cups. Top with the remaining brownies. Wrap each brownie sandwich in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Grill for 4 minutes, turning once. Unwrap and serve immediately.

Kids love these.

Paula Deen’s Double Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Ice Cream

Ingredients

Chocolate ice cream
1 recipe Double Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, recipe follows
Additional Add-ins:
Cookie crumbs, your choice
Handful of nuts, preferably pecans
Hot fudge

Directions

Cut Ooey Gooey Butter Cake into bite-sized pieces, adding it to chocolate ice cream.Crumble your choice of cookies and add to the ice cream while adding your choice of nuts. Add hot fudge to your desire and mix together.

Double Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake:

Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

Butter, for greasing pan, plus 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) butter, melted, divided
1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
3 eggs, divided
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 to 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 (16-ounce) box powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a 13 by 9-inch baking pan.

In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, 1 egg, and 8 tablespoons (1 stick) melted butter, and stir until well blended. Pat mixture into prepared pan and set aside. In a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining 2 eggs, and the cocoa powder. Lower the speed of the mixer, and add the powdered sugar. Continue beating until ingredients are well mixed. Slowly add the remaining 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of melted butter, and the vanilla, continuing to beat the mixture until smooth. Stir in nuts with a rubber spatula. Spread filling over cake mixture in pan.

Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the cake; the center should still be a little gooey when finished baking. Let cake partially cool on a wire rack before cutting into pieces.

Maida Biscuits

1cup Maida
1/4 sugar
1/4 oil
some water
Grind sugar mix well by heating oil,and water like chapati atta. Spread it very thinly and cut it into required shapes.Pour oil in a pan and heat it to some extent and fry these till it get nice color but not too red.

My suggestions were in jest. Those are probably two of the most un-healthy (and best tasting :stuck_out_tongue: ) recipes I could find.

“All things in moderation, including moderation.”

I tried Aloo paneer chat this weekend.
Paneer cubes-2cups
Aloo small-7(boiled and peeled)
Green peas(boiled)-1cup
Green chilli paste-1tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
pepper powder-1/2tsp
sev-(serve accordingly)
Lemon juice-1tsp
Amchur-2tsp
oil-2tsp
salt and coriander leaves accordingly

Keep a pan pour oil fry green chilli paste,ginger garlic paste for one minute.For another one minute fry paneer,peas and aloo.Add amchur,pepperpowder,lemon juice,salt.Mix it well and at last add coriander leaves,sev.