1-1/2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. cayenne
1 medium lemon, quartered

Preheat oven to 425*F.

Set aside orange zest aside in a small bowl.

In a large plastic bag, combine orange juice and lemon juice. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Add to juice mixture, seal the bag. Turn several times to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.

Stir brown sugar, paprika, curry powder, salt, cinnamon and cayenne into orange zest. Set aside.

Lind a baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.

remove salmon from marinade. Discard marinade. Arrange salmon with skin side down on baking sheet. Rub brown sugar mixture over salmon… Bake for 14 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.

To serve, use a metal spatula to lift salmon from skin. Place salmon on plates. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over salmon

Enjoyed The Salmon - It Was A New Way To Prepare It For Me. I Love Seafood And Salmon And Talipia Are My Favorite.

So glad that you like the salmon dish we like it to I’ve got quit a few seafood recipes. Will post some later.

Thanks

Hi. I have been looking for a easy recipe for salmon for a long time. Then this one popped into my inbox. Am definately going to give it a try. Sounds yummy. Thank you. Alison

Glad that you are going to give this a try as it is very YUMMY. And it is very, very easy.

Thanks

all i can say is LUSCIOUS.

Glad you liked it, it is very good we really do like it on the week-end when we have company over and it isn’t to hot to eat out on the patio, but here lately it has been very hot and humid.

Thanks

Thank u for that wonderful Salmon receipe! Everyone loved it…will definately be making it again…

here’s one for the road… i’m a fish lover… nice to have this thread regarding salmons… thanks to all who shared their respective recipes for salmons…

So sorry I am late in answering you post about the Salmon we really do like it as we have it almost every month on Friday a no meat day.

Hi all of you seafood lovers I have some post on the recipe exchange called How about some seafood if you look in that site you may find something you might like as there a lot of recipes there for seafood.

Hey! Thanks for such a nice recipe.

Hair Removal Magazine, hair removal guide, Makeup Magazine

guess what? i try this recipes yesterday and taste is very great, and my girl like it very much