Sriracha Chicken Nuggets

Calling all sriracha lovers! This is the recipe for you. This is a basic chicken nuggets recipe, but with a twist: marinating the chicken in sriracha sauce. It gives the chicken a nice kick without it being too spicy. I got the basic recipe from here.

Ingredients:
8-10 slices/cubes/strips of chicken breast
1/4 cup sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Italian seasoning bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg

What to do…

1. Marinate the chicken breasts in the sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and the ginger garlic paste for at least an hour- the longer the better.
  2. In a plate, mix together both bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
  3. In a bowl, beat the egg and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
  4. Dip the marinated chicken breasts in the egg then in the breadcrumb mixture. Set aside.
  5. Once all your chicken breasts are coated in the bread crumb mixture, you can fry them in canola oil OR broil them in the oven, 5 minutes each side. When frying them, make sure your heat is medium or medium low because panko bread crumbs will brown quickly while the inside of the chicken is still raw.

does anyone have the recipe for Houihans chinese chicken salad with peanut sauce? It’s delicious and has to be at least 25 years old. Thank you.

monaraek

Thank you will try this one soon!

There is a recipe for Sriracha Chicken Nuggets, but no recipe for the “Sriracha Sauce”…Can someone help me??? Need recipe for Sriracha Sauce.

Sriracha sauce is available at Asian markets and most good supermarkets in the Asian section.

I live about 10 miles from Sriracha where it is made. LOL