strawberry butter

I am looking for a recipe for strawberry butter we ate it down around reel foot lake thanks

I’m not sure if any of these are what you are searching for. There are several recipes here and they are basically the same idea with different measurements. Hope this is helpful to you. BTW, I got these from cooks.com. that is my favorite site to search for recipes.

Gerri

FRESH STRAWBERRY BUTTER
1 c. sliced fresh strawberries (pureed)
1 c. sweet butter (room temperature)
2 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
Use a food processor or electric mixer. Beat the strawberry puree into butter. When fairly smooth, beat in sugar. Pack butter into bowl or a mold. Chill. Makes 1 cup.

STRAWBERRY BUTTER
1 lb. butter
1 lg. jar strawberry jam
Beat butter until light and fluffy. Add strawberry jam and beat well. Store in air-tight container or put in small jars and give to a friend.

VERY STRAWBERRY BUTTER
4 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
3 tbsp. low sugar strawberry spread
Beat butter with a wooden spoon in a small bowl. Butter must be very soft. Beat in preserves 1 tablespoon at a time. By the third tablespoon the butter will acquire a curdled look, not to worry.
Refrigerate strawberry butter. Let soften, without stirring, before serving. Keeps at least 1 month. Great with bran or mixed grain muffins.

STRAWBERRY BUTTER
1/4 c. frozen strawberries
1/2 c. softened butter
2 tbsp. powdered sugar
Combine 1/4 cup mashed strawberries with the butter and powdered sugar in a bowl. Beat until light, fluffy and smooth. Serve with toast, muffins or waffles.

STRAWBERRY BUTTER
2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. butter
2 egg yolks
2 c. sliced strawberries
Mix powdered sugar and butter in food processor. Add egg yolks. Add strawberries and puree a little at a time. May not take all the berries. All of them may make it too thin.

STRAWBERRY BUTTER
2 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. strawberry preserves
1 drop red food coloring, optional
2 slices bread
1/2 tsp. powdered sugar
To measure the butter, look at the wrapper on the stick of butter. Find the lines that show tablespoons. Cut off a piece of butter that is 2 tablespoons long. Unwrap the butter and put it in a small bowl or cup. Let it sit until it is very soft and easy to mash with a spoon. Add 1 tablespoon preserves to the bowl. Stir until very well mixed. If you like stir in 1 drop of red food coloring to make the butter look pink and strawberry-ish. Set the butter aside.

STRAWBERRY BUTTER
3/4 lb. butter
16 oz. frozen strawberries, thawed
1/2 c. powdered sugar
Bring butter to room temperature. In mixer bowl, whip butter, strawberries with juice and sugar. Fresh strawberries may be used in season adapting sugar to taste.

STRAWBERRY BUTTER
1 (10 oz.) carton frozen strawberries, thawed
1 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. powdered sugar
Place softened butter in mixing bowl, beat until creamy. Add thawed strawberries to butter, then add powdered sugar. Mix together. Store in refrigerator. Makes 1 3/4 cups. Very good on hot bread or pound cake.

Hello, sorry that is not fully subject to the resource Testforum.com writing. 'll Show please: where you can download the script dating site with video chat, you need a free but powerful functions for the engine, the main requirement is that-be was in the script dating site video chat. I want sex personals site on Город знакомств на Gorod-znakomstva.ru - это сайт город знакомств, секс знакомства в твоем городе! try to open a true experience is not enough. Give please advice where to get this engine dating site with video? Please write me at mail: lizailina@mail.ru will be very grateful. Sincerely Lisa Alyabina.

You have a good site all very tastefully done! I really liked.
Sincerely Ritt.