Stuffed Bellpeppers

I’m fixing stuffed bellpeppers for dinner tonight. However, I don’t know what to fix as far as completing my dinner. Any suggestions?:o

I think that’s what I will do!!! :wink:

I always serve mashed potatoes and cream-style corn with it. Then you can put the sauce on the potatoes. YUM!

The side would depend on what you were stuffing the bell peppers with. When my mother would make them it would always have rice. I have also had them stuffed with kale, lentils and garlic. The others were right you can never go wrong with a salad to start off with and maybe a loaf of warm french bread.

My take on stuffed bell peppers is to saute some onions with garlic and then brown the ground beef in the same pan. Make beef Rice-A-Roni according to the package directions. Mix together and stuff into the prepared peppers. (You can even par boil the peppers) Make a Creole sauce, pour over the peppers Sprinkle with a little cheese (Parmesan or cheddar) and bake until the peppers are tender. Serve with mashed potatoes and a cucumber/sour cream salad.

Kind’ve late, but try stuffed peppers, mashed potatoes (real), creamed peas and carrots, and cucumber salad (cukes, green onions, sour cream & vinegar) everything compliments each other