Stuffed Chicken Breasts

My daughter and I love chicken, and hubby gets tired of it, so I try to cook it different ways. I came up with this dish yesterday. The coating gave it some great taste and kept it moist. The chicken was very tender because I pounded it with a tenderizing hammer. I made some chicken gravy just in case the chicken turned out dry, but it was really moist and we didn’t need the gravy at all. Just make sure you don’t overcook the chicken or it will be dry.

4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 box Stove Top Turkey Stuffing Mix
1 envelope regular Shake 'N Bake Coating Mix
Butter

Prepare stuffing as per package directions, substituting chicken broth for the water. Set aside to cool.

Preheat oven to 375 F.

Pound chicken breasts with tenderizing hammer to 1/4-inch thickness.

Spread cooled stuffing mixture on each chicken breast. Dot each breasts with 1/2 tsp butter.

Roll chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks. Roll chicken breasts in the Shake 'N Bake Coating Mix, making sure all is well coated.

Place on greased baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.

I served it with steamed broccoli and creamy mashed potatoes (added room temperature cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper, and a little hot milk).

Hope you enjoy! :stuck_out_tongue:

This sounds wonderful. I needed a new way to fix chicken. Thanks :wink:

Dear Aline:
Your chicken reciepe is wonderful! We are having a dinner party for New Years and going to serve it, know it will be a hit!
The Larson’s
California

So glad you enjoyed it! As a matter of fact, I’m making it tonight too.
Happy New Year! :smiley:

Hello

I want to try to make insurance life the wife
advise the company