Stuffed Peppers

Yesterday, I had a marvelous roast beef. So… today is leftover day and I always have stuffed peppers.

Cut up the roast in pieces small enough to fit in your processor, add the potatoes, carrots, onions, celery and anything else that you cooked with the roast, process it for a very short while until everything is small but distinguishable as individual food. Then you mix in the leftover gravy and stuff the peppers until they are overflowing. Bake in a 350 deg. oven until peppers are totally done and everything is bubbly. Server with cheesy garlic bread and you are set.

A nice twist on an old favorite! Thank you!

I’ll have to try this. Never thought of stuffing peppers with leftover roast. Thanks for the new idea!

Glad I could contribute something that you like. I was afraid with all the lovely things I have learned from you guys and gals that I would just be a leach. I will put down a few more of my meal ideas a little bit more comfortably now. Thanks

The greatest danger for most of us is NOT that we aim too high and we miss it, but we aim too low and reach it

Sounds yummy what a great idea!!! I will try it when we have roast beef again

Hi,

Sounds yummy will try it when we have beef roast, what a great idea!!!

Don’t be afraid to post any recipes you have! We are such a diversified group most any recipe you post will likely be enjoyed by someone, except that rattlesnake one KW posted a good while back and while I’m sure someone enjoyed it me and my snake phobia just cringed when I saw it! No KW I’m not going to let you here the end of that one!