Pork spareribs: 500g
Cooking wine: 1 tablespoon
Dark soy sauce: ½ tablespoon
Light soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
Vinegar: 3 tablespoon in total (used twice)
Sugar: 3 tablespoon
Salt: ½ teaspoon
Chicken powder: ½ teaspoon
Sesame seeds: ½ teaspoon
- Boil the ribs with hot water for about 30 minutes. Keep the broth soup separately for later use.
- Marinate the ribs with 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce,
½ tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 2 tablespoon of vinegar (not white one) for 20 minutes.
- Fry the ribs until it turns golden brown. Don’t put too much oil as long as you stir it frequently.
Take the fried ribs out.
- Pour the ribs into the pan again, add the marinated sauce used in Step 2, 3 tablespoon of sugar,
broth soup used in Step 1, and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Use low gas to cook the ribs for ten minutes and then change to high gas to thicken the sauce.