Taco Soup

[b]Taco Soup
1 Pound ground beef
1 Small onion
1 Package taco seasoning (your favorite Hot,mild or med)

“place the following in a large pan”
1 can of whole kernel corn with juice 15 oz
1 can of kidney beans with juice 15 oz
1 can of mexican stewed tomatoes with juice 15 oz
1 small can of green chilies chopped
1 can of tomato sauce 15 oz

Brown ground beef with the onion, when ground beef is no longer pink add taco seasoning stir then add to the vegetables cook 20 min.
To Serve I place a dollop of sour cream on top of each bowl and serve with corn chips.[/b]

This is a great recipe, but I think I can amp it up for you! This recipe has been going around our town and I’ve changed it around alittle, but my recipe is just the same as yours, but I add two packages of ranch dressing! Believe it or not, this is great! I’ve seen recipes with only one package, but two are much better and more flavorful. The first time I saw this recipe with the ranch dressing, I thought yuck! However, after making it for the PTO meeting, this has become one of my family’s favorite soup! Hope you enjoy it!

Thank You for the input I tried the ranch dressing in the taco soup and you are right it did amp it up

[b]

Hi ladies, May I ask if the Ranch Dressing is in ADDITION to the Taco
package. In other words l) Taco pckg AND 2) Ranch pckgs ???

I’d love to try this…thank you :lol: :lol: [/b]

Hey! Yes, there are two packets of Ranch dressing mix to one packet of taco seasoning. I know it does kinda sound gross when you hear it, but it is fantastic. An added note, this soup freezes really well! Hope you enjoy it!