Teriyaki Beef Flavor Sauce

I’am hooked on this sauce flavor.I comes in the Nissin Original ,Chow Mein,Teriyaki beef flavor quick meals.Does anybody know if this been copy catted yet.This teriyaki sauce would be great for jerky.
I tried all kinds of teriyaki,sugar,soy sauce blends to meke it with no luck.If anybody knows how to make it.Please let me know.Thanks!

I know it’s late - but I found this - the first 5 ingredients are the sauce

Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry

1/2 cup water
1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
1 beef flank steak (3/4 pound), cut into thin strips
2 teaspoons canola oil
2 cups broccoli florets
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet red pepper
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Hot cooked brown rice, optional

In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a resealable plastic bag; add beef. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
Drain and discard marinade. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry beef in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
Add broccoli, onion and peppers to the pan; stir-fry for 4 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1-2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Return beef to the pan. Combine cornstarch and reserved marinade until smooth; stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 3 servings. 

OR -

Teriyaki Sauce

Serves: 1 cup

½ cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
¾ teaspoon ground ginger
1 clove garlic, minced

Add all ingredients to a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and allow to boil until thickened, about 2 - 3 minutes. Sauce should be thick and able to coat the back of a spoon.