Teriyaki Marinade

1/2 cup. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. brown supgar
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Mix all ingreidents together and pour over meat (works well with steak, chicken, pork). Refrigerate 8 hours or over night turning occasionally. Grill meat as usual.

This sounds easy and good! I am going to try it, but I will use brown sugar twin.

Debbie/Indiana

We just had it Tues. night with pork. My whole family loves it. Hope you all like it! :smiley:

I love Teriyaki sauce and will try using recipe with brown sugar twin and see how it turns out in a couple of days. I’ll post my results at that time.

They also make a brown sugar splenda

Sounds really good but will use splenda half and half brown surgar.

Hi, I enjoy all your recipe secrets. I am glad to be a new member of your forum and plan to read and reply often. I am retired and a senior citizen so I do not try any difficult recipies now but always “save” your recipes for future reference. Thank you, jackiegrb

Hi, I hope to have fun with this new group I’ve joined sharing insights on cooking.

This sounds easy and declious. I will make very soon. Thank You!:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for sharing these recipes…if I ever get my act together I’ll visit often. Thanks again.

Thanks for this yummy sounding marinade. I love to cook and grill so will definitely be trying it shortly. Have been a member for years and occasionally check for recipes, but so busy haven’t really visited much and never before responded. Maybe I will have time soon to get more involved. This seems like a great blog - especially for one who loves to cook and bake and share recipes!

Instead of the lemon juice, I added 3 tablespoons of crushed pineapple, 3 Tablespoons white wine, 2 teaspoons each cornstarch and water. It was very very good.

this sounds very easy and decilious! i’ll try to make it! thanks!

Perhaps a dumb question but is the ginger fresh or powdered?