Texas Roadhouse question

I see Texas Roadhouse ribs, but does anyone know where I can find their roll recipe? My hubby took me their for my birthday and I could make a meal on those rolls and salad. What about any of yall who have eaten there, how do yall feel about their rolls?

I don’t know if this is the one you are looking for or not, but it is one from Meemo’s Kitchen.

TEXAS ROADHOUSE® SWEET YEAST ROLLS

I’ve included the recipe Tammy’s (see comments) shared for Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter following the recipe for the rolls. It’s great!
THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2009

This tip from one of the comments sounds to good not to share in the post.
It was suggested that you use 1/2 cup sugar AND 1/2 cup honey to be closer to the rolls served in the restaurant. Thanks anonymous!

1/2 solid cake of yeast or 1 pkg of active dry yeast
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar
2 quarts all purpose flour
2 TBS melted butter
2 whole eggs
2 tsp salt

Directions:
Soften yeast in warm water with a teaspoon of sugar. Scald milk; cool to lukewarm. Add yeast, sugar and enough flour to make medium batter. Beat thoroughly. Let stand until light and foamy. Add melted butter (which has been cooled), eggs, and salt. Beat well. Add enough flour to form soft dough. Sprinkle small amount of flour on counter and let dough rest. Meanwhile, clean and dry bowl; grease clean surface of bowl. Knead dough until smooth and satiny. Put in greased bowl; turn over to grease top. Cover, let rise in warm place until double in bulk. Punch down. Turn out on floured board. Divide into portions for shaping; let rest 10 minutes. Shape dough into desired forms. Place on greased baking sheets. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce temperature to 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes more. Cool on rack. Makes 5 to 6 dozen.

Thank you very much pelam5160 for the roll recipe hun. I will have to try it to see if it is close to Texas Roadhouse rolls. I tried my best to get it but the waitor said pop don’t give it out cause he likes them a certain way and he’s affraid somebody will mess them up or print it in their own recipe book…lol. I didn’t see the recipe for their cinnamon butter but I assume you just add cinnamon to the butter till it tastes like you want it to:-D.

Sorry I missed adding the Cinnamon butter recipe. See below.

Pat

Like Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup Honey
1 tsp Cinnamon

Blend all ingredients at room temp.

Thanks Tammy!

POSTED BY PATTIE KAYKES AT 8:36 PM
LABELS: DINNER ROLLS, RESTAURANT RECIPE, SWEET YEAST ROLLS, TEXAS ROADHOUSE

I was just wanting to make sure that I am reading the roll recipe right. It says 2 quarts of flour is that correct ?:confused:
Thanks,
COFFEE121858

Yes, that’s what the recipe called for. It makes 5 to 6 dozen rolls.

Pat

Thanks for the info hun, I appreciate it.

Do you think you can freeze the dough to make at another time?

For the cinnamon butter recipe you can add two tbsp heavy cream and then whip on high speed in your mixer to make it very light and creamy.

I think if you go ahead and fix them just like you would if you were gonna bake them, then lay them on a pan/pans in a single row till the pan/pans are full and sit them in the freezer and let them freeze. Once they are frozen you can put them in a zip lock bag and then you can take them out as you need them and place on a pan to thaw and rise then bake them as the instructions say to do. I think this would be ok to do but i have never tried it. This just comes from my experience with other rolls i’ve frozen before.

My friend likes the Chili from Texas Roadhouse, does anyone have that receipe?