500 g. for Water
10 large shrimps or praws
1 cup muchrooms
1-2 stalks lemon grasses chopped
3-4 kaffir - lime leaves
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 Tbp. chopped cariander leavers
2 Tbp. fish sauce
2 Tbp. lime juice
250 g. Milk
- Pour water in a pot. Add lemon grass and kaffir-ime leaves then heat it.
- Wait until the water is hot then add shrimp and cover the pot.
- wait 2-3 minutes remove from the heat
- adding the mushroom and salt. let it simmer for a few minutes.
- season with fish sauce, lime juice and chili.
- Pour milk and put the chopped coriander leaves in the pot.