Veggies stuffed omelet

Ingredients:
6 eggs
assorted vegetables( check the picture what he chose)
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
Tex Mex cheese
salt and pepper as per taste
1/2 tsp garam masala (optional)
1 tbsp chopped basil and cilantro
oil for cooking omelet

Method:

Chop all your vegetables. Season with salt and garam masala. Stir them lightly to mix. Set aside. Break eggs in a bowl. Spice them with salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs until they are completely mixed. Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in non stick pan. Turn the heat to medium low and pour half cup of beaten egg mixture.

Spread it evenly with a spatula or by just tilting and rotating the pan. As the eggs begin to set ( but still moist) spread veggies in the middle. Top with shredded Tex Mex cheese.

Using your spatula fold the ends of your omelet, closing in the veggies and cheese. Slide omelet onto your plate and serve immediately with bread.

I do this variation for individual serving omelets that are quick and easy.

Use either fresh or frozen veggies for your portion and add ham or bacon if you choose. I then microwave them to heat and soften or cook the bacon. Then set aside.
In a soup bowl or other appropriate small bowl I crack an egg and whisk in the salt, pepper or other spices. I then put the veggies, meat and cheese of choice on top of the egg and microwave until the egg is done to the desired consistency. About 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. This way I can make small dietary appropriate servings with more veggie than egg. The egg cooks up through the mix becoming fluffy.

Quick, easy and minimizes clean up.
Not only am I not a chef, I am a lazy cook…

There is nothing like steaming an omelet.
Cook on a flame close to 250F (good luck, takes practice).
Then fold omelet when its just a touch past half way cooked. This seals the omelet, without browning it. Then add an ounce of water, cover the pan, and let it steam. Omelet will nearly double in size, and be the fluffiest thing ya’ ever had.
Yet, truly, if its a western omelet (ham, onions, green pepper), its better just slightly browned and not steamed. Go figure…:cool:

Nice recipes.I have also tried to make omelet today morning.
Eggs
chopped Mirchi
Finely chopped onions and tomato
Little quantity of coriander powder
Salt according to our taste
Break egg and add salt and coriander powder in a glass an mix thoroughly.
Take a pan and pour one spoon of oil then nourish onions and spread the mixture and nourish tomato and mirchi on it.Then serve the omelet after 3 min.

i have also treid this method. its fun to eat but it is most delicious egg recipe

as this time around when winter season is well on us i am relying more on omelet as a breakfast … so here the given recipe is to try to get the variation out of the similar taste

Yum we do omelets every Sunday. I will be sure to try this recipe out next week.