wanting a recipe

Hi everyone!
Cotton Patch’s restaurant has a yummy queso and they do not give out the recipe. I have searched and cannot find it. Does anyone have it or know the recipe? Would love to see the exact ingredients!
Thanks in advance!
Renee

This is not from Cotton Patch, but it may be close. Something beats nothing, and you can be the judge.

2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
2 cups grated Parmesan
1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, drained
1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Spread cheese into an 8x8 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips.

2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup chopped yellow onion
1 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
1 cup chopped seeded tomato
2 teaspoons minced garlic
8 ounces white Cheddar cheese (1/2 pound), shredded (about 2 cups)
8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese (1/2 pound), shredded (about 2 cups)
1 cup canned, chopped mild or hot green chiles
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
Tortilla chips, for serving

Heat the vegetable oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot, about 1 minute.

Add the onion and Essence and chili powder and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes.

Stir in the tomato and garlic and cook, stirring, for another 2 minutes.

Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the cheeses and chiles. Cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes.

Stir in the sour cream, cilantro, white pepper, and salt. Add more Essence to taste if desired. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.

pickman - are these from Cotton Patch?

No but anything with cream cheese is usually outstanding because it has so many calories which is bad for you. Something is better than nothing. I noticed that most of the recipes have white American or white Cheddar, and Monterey Jack along with the Rotel.

If I were coming up with one on my own I would start with the Mexican style crumbling cheese like Queso Fresco and Rotel. I would add some sour cream, pepper, chili powder, onion and garlic and go from there.

We don’t have a Cotton Patch here, but I bet I could figure out some of what is in theirs.

Wow! Thanks everyone for posting! I went there the other day and asked the waitress if she could tell me at least what was in it… she said the white queso, garlic, jalapeno, and the surprise ingredient was Alfredo sauce! It looked like there was tiny bits of chopped spinach in ita s well… but could have been jalapeno. Thanks for responding! I’m sure now I can whip it up!

What flavor of Alfredo? There are so many different ones now.
I have the white queso that I suggested, and I like Rotel so I think I am going to use that along with garlic, jalapeno, and maybe some sour cream based on the consistency and taste.