White sauce for cooking vegetable Gravy

Dear Chefs,

I want to make White Gravy gravy Vegetables ( Not dry or runny liquid dish) . I do not like the taste of soya sauce and sometimes we are also bored with Dark Gravy. I only know one Vegetable recipe that thicken with Cornflour . Which I call White Sauce . So, I wish if you provide me some more white sauce recipes to make Gravy gravy Vegetables .
In most recipes , I saw that called for Chicken stock .If I really want to make it full vegetarian then what should I replace to bring the same good taste ?

If Chicken Stock is not in hand then can I use chicken stock cube ?
If Chicken Stock & Chicken cube both are not in hand then what I should use to avoid the bland taste .
Do we always need to use ajinomoto or testing salt in Chinese or Western cooking to bring the Yummy taste ? I heard that ajinomoto is not always good for health.

any kind of your advise will be highly appreciated .

Thanks
Susmita

Dear Kitchen Witch,

Just needed to be clarified :

When and How should I add the gravy with the veg , First sauteing the vegetables in a littile oil ,then add the gravy ? How long I need to cook after adding the gravy ?

Also,How I will use bouillon cubes ? Mix with water and then add with white or Brown sauce and pour over sauted vegetables ?

Thanks
Susmita

what is drippings ?

Can I use these sauces for cooking Chinese Vegetables or Chinese stir fry or Chinese Curry ?

Thanks
Susmita

"pan dippings from cooking meats " — can you pls explain ? Is it fats from meat ?

So, the oil included meat fat is Driping ; that left in the pan (after stirfrying the meat and took out off the oil) ?

If Driping is not in hand then what I can use instead of Driping ? I have not heard about Driping before .

I beg your perdon for asking too much questions .

Thanks
Susmita

Thanks .

Susmita
Bangladesh