3 carrots, sliced
1 stalk celery, sliced
2 potatoes, cubed
1/2 pound mushrooms, quartered
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
1 1/2 cups beef broth
1/2 cup peas

Place beef stew meat into a slow cooker.

In a small bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper; sprinkle over the stew meat, stirring to coat.

Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the peas. Cover and cook on low 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Add the peas in the last hour.

B-man :smiley:

Can’t wait to give this a try - thanks B-Man! BTW, I like your tag line…I’m a Navy vet myself, so thanks for reminding us!!!
KarenB in Dallas

This souds yummmmmmy! Been looking for a good slow cooker stew. Can’t wait to give it a try! Thanks B-Man…

Thanks B-man, sounds delicious, am going to make it tonight…
Dawn
NC

thanks sounds sooooooooo
good will get back asap scotlass

Can’t wait to try.

similar to the good one I have. Hint…add some fresh horseradish to the flour mixture. Adds a great tang.

Thanks B Man. I am a real fan of good stew. Will try this recipe soon.

Ted (retired Air Force)

Hey B Man I Just Check My Frig.and Freezer Sooo I’m Having Beef Stew Tomorrow Night Thanks It Sure Sounds Good.
Mae

Hey B-Man!

I’ve been looking for a good beef stew recipe. I will most certainly give this one a try:)

Linda G.
No. Hollywood, CA

Biu

Sounds YUMMY !!! I don’t like srooms, out they go and as for the peas…well… they can keep the srooms company. I plan on fixing this tomorrow night. I’ll let ya know.

Dee Harmon

Hi B-Man

Thanks for a great recipe sounds sooo good. Will have it tomorrow night.

My husband was a Marine.

So Semper Fi

scotlin402

By the way he loves a goos beef stew!!!

Thanks again:

B-Man That recipe sounds great and can’t wait to give it a try.The only thing i am going to add is one (only) jalapeno pepper.Personal Taste…LOL
Catman 1

Thank you for your service.

Recipe sounds great. Never thought of Teriyaki in stew.

Thanks B-Man. Always looking for good slow cooker recipes since my brother and eat on entirely different schedules. This sounds great.

Jacki Gunter - jacki4203

Hey Bman,

Sounds like a really great recipe. I, of course, would leave out the teriyaki sauce. Not one of my favorites. Thanks for the recipe.

Karen I

Just moved and am looking for something easy for dinner, this sounds wonderful.
Also great tag line as I have a daughter that is a teacher and a son in the Air Force

I am always looking for great slow cooker recipies…because I work long hours and hate the thought of going home & cooking dinner.

This recipe really looks good and very easy. I can’t wait to try it.