Hardboiled egg trick - no peeling

This was amazing. Watch how he gets the egg out without peeling…

<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“How To Peel Hard-Boiled Eggs Without Peeling | Tim Ferriss - YouTube”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><embed src=“How To Peel Hard-Boiled Eggs Without Peeling | Tim Ferriss - YouTube” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>

wow that looked cool …i would mess up but kudos to him.

I will have to try this the next time I boil eggs.

I tried it with 4 eggs, but none of them worked, however, they were much easier to peel after nearly having my head explode. LOL

Is this the one to esily peel hard boiled eggs. If so, has anyone tried this method and DOES IT REALLY WORK?

As I doing something wrong? I can’t see the video.

hi

I found that if you clickon the loading circle on the video it will open a new and take you directly to the video on you tube. and then it takes a few minutes to load the video

Thanks, that’s the reason I can’t view the video. We’re locked out of You Tube at work.

Would one of you just tell me what goes on . . . how it’s done? Thanks

sounds good to me:o

Wow, has anyone actually tried this? Well I’m sure my guests wouldn’t like it when i blow on their egg but it’s pretty neat and I may have to try it for myself! :slight_smile:

Hard Boiled Egg Peeling Trick–Hmmmmm…interesting!

I tried this, and it didn’t work for me :frowning:

A fun watch, I’ll have a go, I just hope I dont get the same results as djmastermum.

Wow, that’s interesting!!! So cool. I’ll try it tomorrow :slight_smile:

need this idea

seems this did not work for the ones trying it… i will try it too… maybe this man is a magician…lol:confused:

This would be a good ideal if you are the only one eating the eggs. But if I knew this was how the eggs were peeled and you offer me an Egg Salad Sandwhich, I think I would pass on it. Dose that person have a cold, or something worst. That’s almost like double dipping in a salsa dip.

I agree pmiller158
I do know adding the baking soda is key.
It does make life a ton easier, especially pealing about 4 dozen at a time.
Remember, his comment on adding 2 inches of water above the eggs is only for a single layer of eggs.
If cooking 4 dozen in a large pot, figure about two extra gallons of water after you’ve just covered the eggs with water.

:frowning: I can’t do like that.