1/3 cup carrot
1/3 cup mushroom sliced
1/3 teaspoon ginger chop finely
1 teaspoon garlic chop finely
1/3 teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon water
salt and pepper to taste

Saute garlic and ginger with extra virgin olive oil then add mushroom and cook till tender. It will take 2 minute then add sesame oil. Add salt and pepper.

Arrange broccoli and carrot on baking dish. Add 1 tablespoon water. Add the cook mushroom and steam it for 20 minutes.

its the only way to cook veg

As the traditionally steamed vegetables

As a general rule, when steaming on the stove, you need a large pot and a steamer or colander that fits inside. Fill the pot with enough water to barely reach the bottom of the steamer or colander. Once the water starts to boil, add the vegetables and place a loose lid on the top deck. If the cap is fitted over the strainer, position it so that one side hangs over the strainer enough to let the steam escape.

This is great, but wonders if my little girls will eat it.

The best way of cooking food is known as “blanching.” It’s a quick way of cooking food vegetables while keeping their nutritional ideals. It is especially great for most healthy ways and perfect way to cook vegetables and Steaming vegetables is one of the healthiest food for health.

Nice tips for Steam vegetables

This soup is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, calcium and fiber which control high blood pressure and it may work to prevent colon cancer.

Well there are lots of benefits of eating steamed vegetables. Like they are easy to digest because have less or not spicy… Steamed vegetables have no or very less fats and also maintain the cholesterol level which helps to prevent from heart disease.

i can’t understand this is a dish or soup

Hi!
I like this Tomato Salad - Healthy Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe + Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Need:
2 Tomatoes
3 Cucumbers
1 Red Onion
2 sprigs of Fresh dill
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of Sea salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
Fresh and Healthy
Try))

And Mustard Green Salad - Ingredients
3 Tomatoes small